Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Head Hurts

My head hurts.
    I like this shirt.
         It's 5:09,
              this computer is not mine.
                    I wanna play COD.
                          I miss my iPod.
                                This day is too long, like the longest song.
                                         Tonight I have jazz,
                                               ... I really hate jazz.
                                                          I like this blogs style,
                                                                 it could probably go for miles,
                                                                           but we use kilometers here.
                                                                                    Now watch me disappear.



Poof!

No comments:

Post a Comment