Saturday, April 24, 2010

Facebook is Boring.

Today is one of those days where I have nothing to do but go on Facebook.
I hate these days.
You see, I have plans to go out tonight, but that is not until after dinner.
So far, I have been on Facebook for 4 hours.
And nothing on the home page has changed, surprisingly enough.

Why is facebook so boring, but I go on it anyways knowing what is not in store for me?
Everyone does it, just goes on and sits at the computer, staring at the screen,
waiting for a new notification, so someone to start talking to you on facebook chat.
Sometimes people may but a lyric in their status from a song that you may recognize and start listening to the song over and over again because you have nothing better to do anyways.

"No chance, no way, I won't say it no, no..."

Mark Zuckerburg, you owe me many hours of my life that I have wasted on this book of faces. 
(Although, I heard he stole the idea from a few university students who made it up for a assignment or something.)

Here's to 3 more hours on facebook! *clink*

1 comment:

  1. Veryy funny post! Looking forward to more from you

    Hope all is well
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete