Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thunder

It's thundering and lightning outside.  But there is no rain? Hmm.

I love thunderstorms, a lot.

Thunderstorms remind me that even the most scariest of situations can be beautiful and peaceful at the same time.  I remember in JK, it was thundering and lightning outside, and the whole class was huddled up against our teacher crying.  I remember having my arms around the rest of the groups acting as if I was scared, but I wasn't.  I was really just waiting for another lightning bolt to shoot through the sky.  And one everntually did, and me along with the rest of my classmates would scream.  And then I would anxiously wait for another one to come.  I found it fascinating.

Oh, it is now raining.  The storm-trifecta is now in session.

"Let the wild rumpus start!"

No comments:

Post a Comment