Thursday, November 25, 2010

Send Me The Moon

It's 12:33AM.
I know I'm really going to regret being up right now when my body is aching for sleep tomorrow during math, but I can't help it.
I can't sleep.  Worst feeling ever.
You know when you have too many things on your mind that it's impossible to forget about it for at least 30 minutes just to give you time to fall asleep?  This is the situation at the present moment.
I have looked up insomnia, and apparently, I have a mild case of it.
Huh, well that's shitty.

The other day I was up until 4 working on an English comparison essay (of course) and I was so tired, and I remember having facebook open, which was no help, and only 3 people were on, but two of them I've never talked to before and the other was someone I'm too ashamed to talk to anymore cause of everything we've been through, so having someone talk me through the painful process was not an option at that point.  I thankfully finished, and woke up 3 hours later to miss my bus.
Typical.

It's now 12:56AM.  Has it really taken me 20 minutes to write this post?
That's a little embarrassing!

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from

No comments:

Post a Comment