Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Colonel Rant Rantington Over Here

I'm sitting in Writer's Craft right now.
I'm supposed to be working on my ISU, but I have no inspiration.  It's another blog, it's about high school, it's a hoot.
I actually made a post about how I have no inspiration. hehehe I'm so clever.
On the bright side of things, I enjoy looking around and watching everyone work on their ISU's.  Although everyone is doing the same thing, everybody looks different.  The one guy looks fed up with his work.  My friend beside me just said, "FML".  Her's must not be going according to plan either.
One girl is sitting biting her nails.  I like to bite my nails too.
Oh, my friend just said she's joking.
OMG LOL ROFL JK JK!

Quote, "Kid's shouldn't have to blow their nose with paper towel!" ~Morgan Coffey.
Morgan, I agree!

This blog is just a whole lot of ranting.  Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

I just burped in class. I hope no one heard over their loud thoughts in their head!
How embarrassing!

I think I'm hyper.  I have to much energy.  I had a large coffee this morning. Mwahahahaha!

1 comment: