Friday, June 17, 2011

Pomp & Circumstance March No. 1

Valedictorian.
Wait, what?

Of all the great and poetic people in this school, they get me. 
There's just so much pressssuuuuurrreeeeI'm under pressure (doo da doo doo).

I was looking up some people's speeches online, and there are a lot of cheesy dumb ones.  I don't want to be that cheesy dumb one.
And then when I come along a really good one, I wish I had thought of that first and could have used it.

sigh.

I have never been so nervous about anything in my life (except for applying to Ryerson, I'd say the two feelings are equal).  I wish they just asked me to sing a song instead, that would be way easier.
"Don't stop never give up, hold your head high and reach the top! Let the world see what you have got, bring it all back to you!"
(That's going in there).

Well, there's nothing I can do about it now, I just gotta hope for the best.

"To infinity, and BEYOND!"
                               ~ Buzz Lightyear

No comments:

Post a Comment