Friday, February 17, 2012

To Sum Up My Week

I miss singing. And dancing.

Being in a theatre school and seeing all the actors and dancers doing their thing and loving their lives...
sigh.
The worst is when you tell people you're in Theatre Production, and they reply with, "Oh, so you're an actress!"
*heart pains*
and you have to sheepishly reply, "Aha, oh, no.  I do the behind the scenes stuff, like lighting and set design and costumes, stuff like that."
(Which, don't get me wrong, is absolutely interesting and fun at times)

Last June, I won a scholarship and award for my broadway song and was put in the regional competition.
I'm curious as to how things would be different if I got the guts to audition for acting...

I love my program, don't get me wrong.  I just miss the other side to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment