Thursday, September 20, 2012

Internet Friends

It's that process we all avoid; clearing out your "friends" list on facebook.

Choosing who you delete off facebook is a lot more complicated to do than in theory.
It's not that you have a problem with any of them whatsoever, you just don't talk to all 600 of them on a day-to-day basis, let alone know who half of them are.
So I started with deleting those who's name I didn't even recognize (because we all have those friends for some silly reason), then those who I know but never really talked to in person (we also have those for another silly reason), then on to those who I never liked (even sillier reason), and then finally, those who I haven't talked to in a year.

Whelp, I have deleted almost up to 300 people. Yet somehow I still manage to have 600 friends.
(massive sigh)
You know what would make things easier? Deleting my facebook altogether.

But it really wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment